Dress: Ally, get it here
My love for sports-esque clothing is a ridiculous juxtaposition to my real-life hatred of sports. This monochrome baseball/basketball/**insertnameofothersport** (see, I really don't know my sports) is a really versatile piece in my wardrobe. I've worn it for a night out on the town with heels and a sparkly clutch and it also looks great with some simple sporty pumps and leather accessories.
Today I injected some 90s zazz with a choker, layered silver chains and a faux-leather bangle. Working as a stylist in a jewellery store, I always love to use accessories to change the look and overall vibe of an outfit.
On another note, my boyfriend went all-out super photographer and did some cool shadow shots. He was well proud of himself- bless him!
What's your ultimate versatile piece for this season?
P.S I was featured in IFBS links round up again- yayyy! Here's some other fashionable reading to sink your teeth into:
- Adorned in Armor: Donate Clothes or Sell Them?
- Al Balsam Life: 4 Back To School Fashion Mistakes
- Buy Any Means Necessary: The Best & Worst Dressed at the Emmys
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: The Ear Cuff
- Charlotte Lucy: Charley May AW14 Campaign
- Chicagoings: 14 Essentials for a Road Trip Weekend
- Couture Crush: Benefit's They're Real! Push-Up Liner Review
- Curvy CEO: Garner Style is #BoycottingTarget. Will you?
- Elisfa: The Denim Issue
- Everyday Starlet: How To: 1940s Inspired Updo
- Fashiony Fab: How to Make Your Nail Polish Last Longer
- My Fashion S/ash Life: African Fashion Connoisseur, Diana Opoti Shows Us How To ‘Buy African’
- Rose and Pine: MAC Eyeshadows and Their Drugstore Dupes
- Style Bizarre: Gall Clothing: Strength, Courage and Modernism
- Style Generis: How to Recreate All 10 of Taylor Swift's Outfits in Shake It Off
- The Daily Luxe: Where does Australian Fashion fit in the Global picture?
- Versatile Journal: DIY Pseudo Pearl Rings
- We Are Ready Made: Love On Top
- Wheeling Along 24: How to Make Mobile Phone Pics Look Like DSLR Photos
- Yours Truly, NY: A Basic Beanie, Four Ways