I have a confession to make: I MISS BRITISH WINTERS!
You probably think I've lost my mind, right? There is something so bizarre about leading up to the festive period during the heat of summer, I never tire of seeing snowflake embellished Christmas cards when its 33 degrees outside. I enjoy the irony.
These pictures were taken at 4PM, and believe me, I was still sweating even then! As someone who grew up in a country with the greyest, coldest weather, I sometimes find this crazy tropical heat hard to handle.
Look at me being all British talking about the weather..... Anyway, this Guess bag and wallet was a birthday present from my lovely boyfriend Jake. I have never used another bag since. I used to be the type of girl that would mix up my handbag with a sparkly clutch here and a retro backpack there, but I have now being converted to a one handbag kinda girl: That's commitment!
Do you have one amazing handbag you use everyday or do you like to mix it up?
P.S. IFB have featured my previous article 'The Top 5 Christmas Fashion Campaigns Of 2014' as one of their top picks of the week- woop woop! Check out some other festive fashion lovin' below:
- Al Balsam Life: 2014 Skincare Favorites
- Attire Club: Top 10 Male Models to Know
- Cat Eyes and Skinny Jeans: Nails Inc. Let It Snow Review
- Couture Stories: Age is a Number: Timeless
- Curvy CEO: Because Social Justice is Always in Style
- DressCode:HighFashion: Kate Moss and Cara Delevigne Unveil Burberry's Festive Window
- Fawkeshunter: Dress like James Bond: How to Fit a Mens Suit
- Ginger Side of Life: What to Buy While on Vacation
- Happy Pretty Sweet: Crazy Cat Lady Gift Guide
- Head2Heels: Ode to Awkward
- Kremb de la Kremb: Hong Kong in Shanghai With Louella Odie
- Modavracha's Spot: The Manket Trend: Men's Blanket Scarves
- Ms. Fabulous: Shop Small: Awesome Indie Fashion
- Musings of a Fashion Designer: Fashion Pakistan Week
- My Fashion S/ash Life: Tips on Dressing for a Creative Commercial Job
- MySolee: The Dress Code in Effect
- State of Cate: 8 Ways to Stay Organized
- The Daily Luxe: Top 5 Christmas Fashion Campaigns
- We Are Ready Made: Fly With Laurence Airline
- We The Unicorns: BEYWATCH: "Haunted" Makeup Tutorial