In case you missed it, here it is in a nutshell: Ariana Grande got whacked in the face by an angel wing, the two fantasy bras were modeled by Adriana Lima and Alessandra Ambrosio, Taylor Swift high- fived her super model BFF's while performing in a lacy black number and Ed Sheeran well and truly enjoyed performing as some of the hottest women in the world strutted past him.
Here's some of my favorite looks from the show, as well as 20 random facts that you probably didn't know about the worlds most iconic underwear brand....
1. Victoria's Secret was originally created as a lingerie shop that men could feel comfortable in.
Founder Ray Raymond confessed to feeling 'perverted' when he roamed department stores for underwear for his wife. Seeing many of his friends felt the same way, he created Victoria's Secret.
2. Who is the mysterious Victoria?
Surprisingly, there was never a stunningly busted Victoria who held a secret, the store was instead named after it's Victorian boudoir elements.
3. Adriana Lima is the longest serving angel in the brands history, having started in 2000.
4. Each model has to re-audition for the show every single year
5. Angel Candice Swanepoel is worth $15 Million
6. Backstage, hair extensions have their own designated table
7. Hair and makeup for the show lasts 6 hours
That's a lot of sitting still!
8. This years show raised $2.5 million for charity
9. The two fantasy bras are made from 16,00 rubies, diamonds and sapphires strung together with 18 karat gold.
Now that's fancy.
11. The Angels have a combined 17.5 million Instagram followers
12. Karlie Kloss is the youngest Victoria's Secret Angel, at 22
13. The company was founded in 1977
14. The average angel is 5ft 10
15. Karlie Kloss has her own room in Taylor Swift's apartment
That's what we call a good best friend
16. Alessandra Ambrosio had never worked out, until she became an Angel
Oh to have those genes...
17. 'Victoria's Secret Hair' is some of the most requested worldwide
18. 25 hair stylists, 25 makeup artistists and 9 manicurists are required to get the models show-ready
19. There was 79 outfits in total in this years show
20. There was 150,000 swarovskis on Lily Donaldson's fairy outfit
(All photos from vogue.com.au)
Whose your favourite angel?